The P3 visa, known as the “Artists or Entertainers In Culturally Unique Program” visa, is for artists or entertainers coming to the U.S. to…
- Perform in a culturally unique program.
- Represent, teach, coach in cultural, musical, ethnic, folk, artistic, or theatrical arts
- or as support personnel to P-3 holders
P3 Visa Benefits and Limitations
- Commercial or Non-commercial – program may be either commercial or non-commercial in nature.
- Level of performance – a lower threshold allowable compared to P-1 visa, but level of performance of the U.S. and visiting performers should be similar.
- Duration – Visit is for period necessary to complete the program or event, up to a maximum of 1 year.
- Extensions – P-3 holders may be extended in increments of 1 year, if the same event or activity originally admitted.
- Payment– is allowed under a P-3 visa.
- Study – Undertake part-time study.
- Support personnel – may apply for P-3 visa to accompany principal P-2 visa holder.
- Travel – May Travel freely inside and outside the U.S. while P-3 visa is valid.
- Dependents – Spouse and/or unmarried children under 21 years old may accompany or visit under a P-4 visa. They may not be employed on a P-4 visa, however.
- Permanent residency / Green Card – P-3 visa holders may apply for an Adjustment of Status and seek permanent residency (this does not include support personnel).
- Dependents & employment – dependents on P-4 visa may not work.
Trust Velie Law With Your P3 Visa Application
If your P3 Visa Application is important to you, here are four great reasons why you should speak to Velie Law Firm today.
94% Approval Rate *
- The care we put into all our applications gives us the highest success rates in the industry.
- Plus you get our “Success Guarantee” — if your first application is not successful, we’ll review and resubmit at no cost.
- You’ll deal directly with our in-house attorneys (no affiliates).
- Our services are flat-rate. You won’t pay one penny more!
* Our approval rate displayed is the average for calendar year 2014. Any result Velie Law Firm might have achieved on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
Did we answer your question?[ninja_form id=5]
Next: R1 Visa »