The K-4 visa is for a child or children of a K-3 Spouse Visa holder.
Criteria for K-4 Child Visa qualification include…
- Applicant must be less than 21
- And must be the unmarried child of a K-3 applicant
K-4 Visa Additional Requirements & Terms
May apply for a work permit from the USCIS by way of an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). You cannot begin work until the EAD has been granted.
You may study under a K-4 visa.
Length of stay
A K-2 visa is valid for 2 years, or until age 21, whichever comes first.
K-4 visas must be extended at same time as your K-3 parent extension. Extensions must be applied for 120 days prior to expiration, and are issued in 2-year intervals.
Trust Velie Law With Your K-4 Visa Application
If your K-4 Visa Application is important to you, here are four great reasons why you should speak to Velie Law Firm today.
- The care we put into all our applications gives us the highest success rates in the industry.
- Plus you get our “Success Guarantee” — if your first application is not successful, we’ll review and resubmit at no cost.
- You’ll deal directly with our in-house attorneys (no affiliates).
- Our services are flat-rate. You won’t pay one penny more!
* Our approval rate displayed is the average for calendar year 2014. Any result Velie Law Firm might have achieved on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.